Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Clutch problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niccy7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 15:54    Post subject: Clutch problem Reply with quote

I have just reinstalled the gearbox on my samurai 1.9td after an overhaul. Now I can't put her into gear. I have tightened the clutch cable so there is almost no free play at the clutch release arm or at the pedal. The pedal feels spongy to depress and the engine makes no different sound when the clutch is depressed. Can any one advise me what the problem may be? Could  have damaged the clutch assembly when reinstalling the gearbox?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 15:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might have the release bearing jammed, do you have any drive at all if you start in gear?

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: