4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

PCM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bosnian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38    Post subject: PCM Reply with quote

HI all.need some help please.Not sure if I have fried my PCM in my 96 1.6 16v Vitara.Have been through all the usual suspects (plugs,leads etc).Have checked the MAF for power in and out and all ok.When I removed a relay under the dash ( thought it was indicator relay but turned out to be the central locking box)it broke open and the PCB inside shorted against something metal and blew a fuse in the undedash fuse board.Since then the car has been running horribly,missing like billyo and seriously down on power to the point of driving her with the hazards going.Fuel economy has gone through the floor.My question i suppose is if the pcm was fried would she still run or not.Thanks for any help.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bosnian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35    Post subject: PCM Reply with quote

Have sorted problem.Turns out coincidently that my leads werwe breaking down under load.£120 later DOH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara Engine Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: