2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Vitara JX 1988 project.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandrarose93

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43    Post subject: Vitara JX 1988 project. Reply with quote

Recently purcashed a Vitara JX 1988 model and am looking to reuild it and make it look a bit nicer.
Wondering where you can find some new or newish parts for them seeing as theyre an older model or any low priced spray painting places around Adelaide?

Its a nice little car, has only done 180,000kms. I want to make it more an off road 4x4 than anything. Probably wont drive it onroad much other than to and from work..
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

me and the wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds  cool, im afraid i wont be able to help much as i live a few hours drive from you  Shocked . hello by the way and make sure you take loads of pics Wink
Cassandrarose93

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats okay, not really fussed if youre outside SA or outside the CBD or metro areas. Just want to know anything that could help really. I need to get a new bumper for it, but apart from a wreckers, i have no idea where I can get one :/
me and the wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on the south coast of england  Razz  i can only suggest  ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: