All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Tyre Recommendation Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Jimny steering, suspension, brakes and wheels Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patbhoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 21:30    Post subject: Tyre Recommendation Please Reply with quote

What tyres would you recommend for my wife's 2006 Jimny, it currently has Bridgestone Duelers on the front and Infinity INF200's on the rear.
In wet weather she finds the back end skips about a bit and finds it unnerving.
Would I be better with Duelers all round or can anyone recommend tyres with excellent wet weather capabilities.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 21:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 0:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im happier with geolanders all round on mine & Im a wife  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Jimny steering, suspension, brakes and wheels Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: