2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

E-cigs and 'vaping'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tallbike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 20:18    Post subject: E-cigs and 'vaping' Reply with quote

I've put this in Other Interests section because its an aquired type of smoking and its a bit 'Marmite'.....
... Similarly, I don't wish this thread to be used as a 'I tried to give up smoking, tried patches, tried this and that' or a 'why would anyone want to smoke, bloody filthy habit....' yada yada yada....

Its a thread for people to express their enjoyment of the latest alternative smoking experience, one I believe is the future of a very much more healthier alternative to regular smoking.

My short story... I've been looking at giving up smoking after about 20 years of the habit and about 2 months ago a friend of mine was using an E-cig (electronic cigarette), not the fake cigarette looking device but a device that operates the same way. Anyways, after successfully quitting regular smoking for 9 months and returning to the habit 18 months ago, I saw this as a great opportunity to continue having the nicoteen my body is used to but without the other 4 million useless killer chemicals found within a regular cigarette. So I borrowed my friends E-cig and trialed it for suitability, afterall these things arn't cheap to start with. 2 months on, I've bought my own and enjoy 'vaping' as its known, instead of smoking. I've found its cheaper to 'vape' week to week than it is to smoke and have discovered a whole world of flavours instead of plain boring tobacco flavour, so much so that I'm mixing flavours to create my own personal grade.

I suppose the question I'm asking is, am I the only member of this forum who has discovered this revolutionary alternative smoking experience??

A very happy ex-smoker. Very Happy
31" MT tyres
Matching trailer being built from a 5 door Vit, watch this space!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 20:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Vitara chick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an ex smoker. 6 months no cigs.

I didn't go down the e-cigs route tho. (Complications that lead to me having to tablets everyday for 3 months, actually made me give up, I also lost 1 and half stone in that 3 months due to literally feeling like I was vom every second of the day, side effect of tablets, so needless to say, a ciggi was the last thing on my mind, even a sip of water would make my gag reflex go)

However....while a was a smoker, I did try the e-cigs, someone was promoting them and I had a couple puffs. Oh my word, bloody amazing.

I'd reccommend them without a doubt. I was going to buy myself one but I didn't need to in the end, I'm getting one for my dad as his health is bad but he just won't give up the smoking, I mentiond the 2icigs to him and my mum but they shunned it saying but he's tried all that, I said no no no, he really hasn't tried this, they refused to belive and I tried to explain, and then low and behold, my mother came to me all surprised and said oh god there was this woman at bingo....yes bingo....who had this cig and I tried it and it was like smoking a real one. The first time I ever managed a...I told you so to my own parents.

Anyway. Yes try them. They are amazeballs.
2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got them, like them, recommend them! Nothing is perfect but the sort I
have are as close as you'll get and Im not usually a supporter of the
"green" movement. (Also no stink with them......thats so cool!).
zocko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone tell me where to get them?

im interested in the different flavours etc

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
benji

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 18:56    Post subject: *beep* Reply with quote

If you type in genesis e-cigarettes they have all sorts of flavours and they arent too pricey
2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Greensmoke uk & like all these things 1st type in" greensmoke uk discount code"
to see what disc. is about  Very Happy
Tallbike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 23:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I haven't tried the above although I'm sure they're just as good.... but the most popular locally for me and the one I recommend is Totally Wicked and I use the Tornado Tank. Its expensive to start using this but I consider it better than some I've seen because you recharge with direct fluid rather than changing a cartriage. There are many to choose from and I've found it so good that I'll be upgrading my E-cig to something better on the same range very soon!  Very Happy
Also, it's easy to get lost with the range of flavours and grades and the company that produces it even encourages mixing of flavours.... really doesn't get much better than that! Very Happy

I have to say, I thought this thread was gonna be a bust! I'm glad there is some likeminded people on this forum... aside from Suzuki 4x4's of course! Very Happy
31" MT tyres
Tallbike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the flavours I've got, peppermint/chocolate, Caramel, mint chocolate, Tigers Blood, Dr Pepper as well as regular tobacco. Very Happy
31" MT tyres
tarbowns

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 14:45    Post subject: Vaping Reply with quote

Stopped vaping and went back to smoking cigarettes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: