2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New vitara chick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vitara chick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 22:31    Post subject: New vitara chick Reply with quote

Hi all. Love this site. Went in search of an owners in hope to share my knowledge, advice and love for my little Suzuki vitara swb. Originally got her as I bought a boat and needed something to tow it, but didn't want something thirsty and expensive to run, so found my vitara and thought I'd give it a go.....ive now had it for 3 years shes 18 years old and has never let me down (apart from when I left the lights on once and had to bump start her) basic engine means I can do alot of the work myself, spacious inside, a few minor upgrades on engine parts and her fuel economy is much better. I never realised how much love I Gould have for a 4x4 I've always been more of a performance girl, but I have to say I'm now more of a 4x4 *beep* and have been well and truly converted, and despite the low bhp she really does fly....and has never failed me in a race (mind you I choose the cars I race, lol) will be posting pics of her soon as I am allowed, and her future plans and progress Very Happy

Carla
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 22:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: