Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

badboy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elfboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:12    Post subject: badboy Reply with quote

hi all as you all now im new lol. got me first vitara this week ive allways been a speed freak untill i sat in the seat of this car omg so much fun who needs speed lol i been looking for a fat boy for ages there aint many around where i live so its nice to be a little diff. its all new to me and id be well happy for advice etc to look after her yddi dda (thanks)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

MrKnievel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

How ya doing Elfboy, i'm in the same boat mate, had plenty of quick cars and ended up buy a Vitara because the Mrs wanted one.
Old muggins reluctantly had to go and pick it up and loved it by the time i got home!

Now i take every opportunity to go out for a quick spin in her (our) car Laughing
elfboy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol she needs a little work on her ive got to patch up the rear bumber on the corners not sure if its going be better to just try get a cheap one some where
MrKnievel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be an abundance of spares and people breaking Vitaras on eBay, the parts that i've looked for tent to be relatively cheap...
Might be worth a look before you start patching?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: