All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

1.6 16v jlx 1996

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob1vit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 22:51    Post subject: 1.6 16v jlx 1996 Reply with quote

hi everyone, iv owned my vitara for a year now and its probably the best money iv spent on a car that returns so much fun!!! i use the vitara for 6 months a year around winter and my mk2 golf the other 6 months around summer.
the vitara has cost me far less money and is just as much fun if not more, also i dont care if the vitara gets a bit battered which makes it more fun lol. so far i have fit a 2" suspension lift kit, mud tyres, front diff guard, spot lights, home made snorkle, wild yellow/green paint job and just general service parts like brakes and filters.

the places these little things can go is quite suprising to say the least! i have to say i am probably a little rough with it but after all the abuse its only broken 1ns which was last week when i was going up a stream and broke a driveshaft end while i was trying to rive up a bank.

i have had the vit up at drumclog pay and play site up in scotland and that is well worth a visit!!! over 1000 acres of playground with all sorts of terrain, im going to have to try and make the electrics a little more water tight coz when i went through deep water when i was there i developed a missfire which cleared eventually. also i got a bit of wire wrapped round the prop which ripped the rear diff oil seal out so i had to drive back with low oil in diff :/ probably aint dun it any gud but its got new seal and oil in now and it still drives so im not worrying lol.

im looking forward to the snow this year, hopefully it will be lots and lots, funny to see everyone else stuck and the larl suzuki tackling it with ease.
im looking for a rear diff locker for mine if anyone has 1 for sale then let me know on 07762744860
Rob
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 22:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome aboard

glad to hear youre proud of the wee beastie

take a look around, im sure youll find any info you need and always feel free to post any questions or answers lol

paul

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: