2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

What do you think of this sammy and its mods?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Other Suzuki queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:04    Post subject: What do you think of this sammy and its mods? Reply with quote

So there is this samurai, it is listed to have these mods:

88 Samurai off road buggy. 60k original miles. This rig has around $9000.00 into it.

12" rancho suspention lift
adjustable shocks
Calamini leaf springs
trailmaster driveshafts with strenghthened axels
brand new mickey thomson baja tires and new chrome wheels $2300.00 alone.
brand new soft top, also has a bikini top
4 Kiehn downdraft flat CR racing carbs with 4 k&n filters, this is an $1800.00 set up all day. look it up, best carbs money can buy.
Stinger front bumper
best top waterproof seats, rear seat included but needs recovering.
brand new brakes, tranny,motor was gone through, transfer case rebuilt ect
Full LED light kit front and rear, looks really nice at night.
Sterio, cb radio
THE BAD: Hood and fender fares could use paint, needs cat for if you want it to pass emissions ($99.00 @ checker)
This is a really fun rig, its comparable to a side by side atv because of its size and weight. in four low this thing is a tank.

I'd post the link to the ad or pictures but I can't yet since I am a new member

I'm thinking of getting this or an mr2.  The problem with the mr2 is that it is terrible in snow and I live on the foothills.  and my lady is 15 minutes into the mountains.  The other problem is that I'm an hour away from my hometown where my girlfriend is too and I tend to frequent traveling there so I'm curious what the mods that are done to this samurai will do to a somewhat highway journey.

I've never seen a carburetor like that.  Is it as good as he says?

Thanks for any input! Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like an out and out off roader...

it'll probably be noisy and a little uncomfortable on the highway but see if the guy will let you test drive it?

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Other Suzuki queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: