4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Spring lift or body lift, 16 or 15 rims

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
red19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 13:48    Post subject: Spring lift or body lift, 16 or 15 rims Reply with quote

Hi can any one please advise me i have a 1999 Vitara JLX 4U I have a set of 16 grand vitara rims fited with 235 70 16 Insa turbo rough tracks i want to put on my vehicle. i have just added 2 inch front shock spacers and have some astra shocks to go on, i am adding 2 inch spring spacers and have purchased adjustment bolts for the tyre angle. will i need to get axledrop brackets and put a spacer on the back axle i am new to the Vitara scene and i have listened to my nephew about what he has done to his vehicle and got kind of lost, i would like to run with the 16 rims and tyres but not sure if this set up will work. will i need spacers on the rims and should i do a 2 inch body lift as well, need some sound advice.

Kind Regards Karl
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 13:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Vitara modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: