2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Parkwood (Tong) 4/5 March 2011

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SID73

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:32    Post subject: Parkwood (Tong) 4/5 March 2011 Reply with quote

Hi guys. My name is Jason and i am an events organisor over on your sister site Pajero Owners Club  Wink

I have hired Parkwood 4x4 site over the weekend 4/5th March and would like to invite you lot along for a weekend of mud and fun  Twisted Evil

This is what i have posted on POCUK  Wink  

We have managed to secure Tong for our very own use over the weekend 04/05 March.

http://www.parkwood4x4.co.uk/

Tong is said to be one of the best offroad sites in england with terrain to suit everyone from a shiney to a heavily modified truck  Cool

We are allowed to arrive from Friday 16.00 onwards and have sole use uptill 16.00 Sunday  Very Happy

There is a large space for caravan and tents(no EHU). portable toilets will be supplied.

bring your own beer and BBQ food for the Saturday night, plus I'll bring along the quiz that was not used at mega Meet 2010  Wink

The price for the camping and offroad is £52 for the whole weekend.

Day trippers are welcome for £27 each vehicle.

To secure our booking i need to send in a deposit by 10/01/2011, so IF you are intending to come could you PLEASE send the money ASAP

Paypal to madgefarr@aol.com or PM me for other arrangements

I am also asking members of all the other YD clubs if they want to come along, we have always got along great when we all meet up

I know we are getting close to christmas but if I dont get payments before 05/01/2011 this event may not happen, as a club we dont have funds to cover the cost of the deposit  Wink

Cheers guys

Jase

Attendees:  

1. Mark " Recovering" Dale PAID
2. SID73 PAID
3. stumpyjoe PAID
4. NYRA
5. Leebeelee123
6. Smidsy
7. Padjy
8. JAS828
9. Baddoo
10. tony PAID
11. kevntrace
12. Andypajerotdi
13. Mark cav
14. steve price72
15. big j and Malibue Mand
16. skids
17 wibbs MDOC
18 munfred MDOC

Day trippers

1. Baddoo
2. Captain England PAID
3. Makrin

Last edited by SID73 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 20:00; edited 2 times in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

SID73

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of you want to come along and bring some one who aint a member of a YD club thats fine Wink  Cool
zocko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit far for me, sorry Sad

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
SID73

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

zocko wrote:
bit far for me, sorry Sad

Just a tad Laughing  Laughing
SID73

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

No takers  Confused

please dont feel that just because you have a diffrent 4x4 you wont fit in with the Pajero lot  Wink

We have a couple of Land rovers and lots of members from Isuzu Troopers who keep on coming back to the rallies  Cool

IF you were to attend Tong on one of the pay and play days you will be charged £35 for the privlage, with this event its only £27  Very Happy  Razz

Jase

PS I dont go away  Twisted Evil

I'll be posting about another rally in Stourbridge using Coney Green offroad course soon  Razz
SID73

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tong is getting closer, we have bacon butties on offer and the marquee now has heating courtesy of Markymoan ITOC  Very Happy  

I have been asked a question"where does the money go to?"

IF there is anything left after the fee to hire Tong for the weekend it will firstly go towards the cost of the Liability insurance needed to cover this event   Wink

Anything left after that will be split 50/50 being "salvation Army" and to sponsor a support vehicle that is helping out on the "help for heroes"rallie 2011

A SOC YD will be going onto the sponsor sticker even i no one turns up    Confused  Sad

Now the deposit has been paid you are able to turn up and pay on the day Cool

Jase
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: