4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Vitara removable hardtop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Bodywork & trim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k5rlx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 0:41    Post subject: Vitara removable hardtop Reply with quote

i have been looking allover for a removable hard top for my vitara i have found a few but i am not happy with the price is between £350 and £450 about right. As i only payed £700 for my motor £350 seems steep if any one out there can help me out with one it would be very helpful. looking to pay upto £150

please help me or tell me if i won`t get one for the money i want.

thanks karl
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 0:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

cookcr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25    Post subject: SGV Removeable Hardtop Reply with quote

Hi Karl,

Can you supply me details with anyone who has a removeable hardtop for sale ?
I have been trying to locate one for about 12 months.
The prices you have been quoted seem pretty fair, if in good condition.
Thanks,
Chris.........
zocko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest, you wont find a hard top worth buying for £150. they normally go for about the 4-500  mark so 350 is actually a pretty good price

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
1nkling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep looking, they're out there..  Very Happy

I bought my first hardtop from a scrapyard for £100, the kind with the flap opening tailgate window..  Because I've got a roofrack though I'd been on the lookout for the other, even rarer, kind of roof that fits with the rack.. After ages of looking one popped up just down the road from me on ebay with a 'buy it now' price of £100.. Result!

I sold my other roof a couple of months back on ebay and only got £150 for it yet I'd been watching others go for around £400 every time so its all just luck and timing I guess.. Good luck and check the scrappies!
Twigwot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 16:12    Post subject: Viti hard top Reply with quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ABOUT IT! CHEERS
Hi I have a hard top for sale.
I'm braking my SWB ( Sad very sad to see her go) and putting all the extras on to a LWB I've got  Very Happy
As such I have a removable hard top and soft top to sell.
The hard top has a rear spoiler brake light and is black or dark grey in colour. It's in pretty good nick for it's age though it is a bit scuffed at the edges (due to the deadly branches and bushes round our way Wink )
My email is jacky.frampton@hotmail.co.uk if your interested and I can email you back some pic's.

Cheers, Jacky

Once you have the bug you can't shake it, just bounce it up and down a lot  Wink

Last edited by Twigwot on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:18; edited 1 time in total
popuptoaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be interested in the soft top, what colour is is? what condition? is is genuine Suzuki two part one?
Twigwot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
It's black (or could be very dark grey?) fair condition, though it has seen some green lane use, and the back door zip is sticking. I think it's suzuki made but it is 2 parts with roll up side windows and I have the frame work to go with it if you want it.
Cheers, Jacky
popuptoaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, sounds ok, how much would you want for it? could you provide any photos? would you be prepared to post it to essex? mines still water proof but is cracking at the corners and the zip is coming away from the rear of the hood so i am looking for one in better condition.
Twigwot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK lets see if I can get this right -

Umm I don't know how much - I'll have to do some looking around to find out what they're going for or you can make me an offer via email

Yes I'm happy to ship to Essex but I'll have to do some more checking for prices on that too and I'll have to try to weigh it first!

There's no cracks in mine, but I'm not sure if the rear zip is pulling away, can't remember as it's been off the car for a couple of months to give the hardtop an outing - but I will check and fix it if it is, I've got waxed cotton that works really well.

My email is jacky.frampton@hotmail.co.uk email me and I will send photos though (they're on my main computer so I'll have to find them to do so!!)

Cheers
popuptoaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

oky dokey, i have sent you an email to reply to, i will be happy to make you an offer after seeing some a picture or two and having you check the zip, it is possible i maye be able to get someone to collect from you if postage is a real problem. thanks.
Twigwot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 22:37    Post subject: Re: Viti hard top Reply with quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF I STILL HAVE IT!!!
Twigwot wrote:

Hi I have a hard top for sale.
I'm braking my SWB ( Sad very sad to see her go) and putting all the extras on to a LWB I've got  Very Happy
As such I have a removable hard top and soft top to sell.
The hard top has a rear spoiler brake light and is black or dark grey in colour. It's in pretty good nick for it's age though it is a bit scuffed at the edges (due to the deadly branches and bushes round our way Wink )
My email is jacky.frampton@hotmail.co.uk if your interested and I can email you back some pic's.

Cheers, Jacky

Once you have the bug you can't shake it, just bounce it up and down a lot  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Bodywork & trim All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: