4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

my 1st vitara her name is ginger lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gary_woking

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05    Post subject: my 1st vitara her name is ginger lol Reply with quote

here we go been waiting for about two months now to get one and now the day has finaly arrived as i said her name is ginger as u will c y with the pic's lol, i have had it 1/2 a day and i love it lol

could do with a bit of stitching on the zip to the roof but other than that all seems good, will take more pic's tomorrow and will get some underneath pic's of the car when i take it to work monday, cant wait till the weekend. been looking at jack up kits on ebay friend got one from there seems ok but any one know any were other than ebay dont want to spend to much just yet as i am  all most skint now but just want it jacked up soon as dont mind changing for better ones in a few months
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

me and the wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you look through the forum for vitara lift kit, are loads of posts/suggestions on the subject  Very Happy
BRIXHAMBOUY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 13:43    Post subject: Hi from BRIXHAMBOUY (Newby) Reply with quote

Hope you can help me the wheels are the same Patt as a set I have just bought from a Ebayer  but I dont know what breed they are got 4 of them for £30 with good set of kumo A/t's have had to buy sleeve nuts / 60 dgree washers from Grayston . If you or any body can help would be realy greatfull as want 5th rim
zocko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

they look like the standard mk1 steel rims...

take a look around a few breakers, you might be lucky enough to find some

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: