4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Read the small print-STOOOPID

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38    Post subject: Read the small print-STOOOPID Reply with quote

Just thought i'd share this. briefly, insured van with Budget (cheapest by far). van got v.v.tired so finally got the jimny i wanted for some time. cost of insuring jimny instead with budget over £1000 so cancelled & insured with AA. Didnt read the small print on budget policy, by the time they have applied their page 4 cancellation charges, refund for 4months was...wait for it.....£0. so, if you think you might change vehicle part way through term- dont be as lazy as me, check that you can! Am sulking but i know i've only got meself to blame.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

me and the wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

insurance companies are 1 step above estate agents in my scumometer..... they will always find a way of extracting maximum money from you for minimum service, a bit like my bank really
2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont get me started about banks. you used to be able to go to your bank manager for  GOOD advice back in the day........
Now they are just legal loan sharks!
me and the wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt agree more  Evil or Very Mad
sueiepie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

They same thing has just happened tome with budget, I insured my saxo VTR  with them, luckily I paid up front, tried to change it to my new vitara and they just said that they wouldn't insure the newbie without starting a new 12m insurance policy, they wanted £1600!!!!! I had to cancel, which was very annoying as I was just a month away from earning my 6th years NCB. Then they tried to get me to pay them over £118 for cancelling, I argued it with them and eventually they agreed that I didn't have to pay phew
2old2tired2scared
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

RESPECT!
sueiepie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
kinx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have had 5 cars 2 vans bn driving 3 years not 1 ncb since i change my insureance like afta 4 months or so, now im keepin the vit insured and drive my mums 10plate focus  Very Happy  then i look like i might just have some money till i put a fiver in at garage lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: