All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Saggy springs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Samurai steering, suspension, brakes and wheels Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coll455

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 20:11    Post subject: Saggy springs? Reply with quote

Hi all,
Finally got my Sammy working again after it being sat on my drive for nearly 2months with an engine problem. I happened to notice that my springs are practically flat. I'm thinking of putting add-a-leafs in but don't want the ride to be any stiffer than it is already. Is there any place i can get new ones from (if they need replacing) Also what does everyone think about flexing shackles?

Another question, how much gap is there meant to be between the bump stop and the axle?

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 20:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

wewve got d-flex shackles and they make a world of difference but its worth paying the extra for calmini ones.

the cheap ones off ebay dont look to good in comparison  Confused

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
me and the wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

zocko wrote:
wewve got d-flex shackles and they make a world of difference but its worth paying the extra for calmini ones.

the cheap ones off ebay dont look to good in comparison  Confused

youve got calmini +3 springs and original D-flex shackles Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Samurai steering, suspension, brakes and wheels Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: