Adrian Flux : 01553 845 945

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

my baby

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zuke
**


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Location: huntingdon, england

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might win cleanest zuke
_________________
1987 sj410 (zuke)
small but mighty
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
Google
Sponsor





PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 22:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!


Back to top
RickyD
****


Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 295
Location: Northampton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

no chance. That titles mine
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zuke
**


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Location: huntingdon, england

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will see
_________________
1987 sj410 (zuke)
small but mighty
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
ideal_dog
****


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Daventry, Northampton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

zuke wrote:
hi i have a suzuki sj410 4 speed for sale it has just had new brakes all round, full service, new clutch.
it has been well looked after it has 53,000 miles on the clock i will also give you the other one i have for spares if the car sells for £700 if you have any questions please feel free to give me a ring on 07756575767 or email me many thanks zuke


Hi zuke, I notice you have both your Suzuki's for sale. Are you leaving us mate?
_________________
Alan

----------------------------------------------------------
My neighbors don't like my mud splattered Suzuki. Do I look bothered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
RickyD
****


Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 295
Location: Northampton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 20:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
zuke
**


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Location: huntingdon, england

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

no im not leaving ya i still b here i needed a more comfy car for my oap's i call mum and dad lol
_________________
1987 sj410 (zuke)
small but mighty
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
little sammy
****


Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Posts: 486
Location: Milton Keynes

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

zuke wrote:
no im not leaving ya i still b here i needed a more comfy car for my oap's i call mum and dad lol


are you taking them off roading then Shaz Laughing  Laughing
_________________
Ive created a monster.............
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
ideal_dog
****


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Daventry, Northampton

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Shaz (zuke) today when I went to her house to pick up her blue sj which I bought for spares.
She's a lovely girl, and her and her family were very helpful.

Thanks Shaz, it was a pleasure to meet you all  Smile
_________________
Alan

----------------------------------------------------------
My neighbors don't like my mud splattered Suzuki. Do I look bothered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
little sammy
****


Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Posts: 486
Location: Milton Keynes

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

ideal_dog wrote:
I met Shaz (zuke) today when I went to her house to pick up her blue sj which I bought for spares.
She's a lovely girl, and her and her family were very helpful.

Thanks Shaz, it was a pleasure to meet you all  Smile



forget that,did my a frame do its job Wink
_________________
Ive created a monster.............
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
ideal_dog
****


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Daventry, Northampton

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

little sammy wrote:
ideal_dog wrote:
I met Shaz (zuke) today when I went to her house to pick up her blue sj which I bought for spares.
She's a lovely girl, and her and her family were very helpful.

Thanks Shaz, it was a pleasure to meet you all  Smile



forget that,did my a frame do its job Wink


Lol...I got to tell you Liam, it scared me to death!! I really hate the bloody things but it got me home so can't complain.
I had one incident about half hour into the journey when I noticed the car I was towing suddenly appeared in my offside mirror and the van I was towing it with started pulling to the right  Shocked
I pulled over and had a look and found one of the chains had somehow worked loose.
I had to undo everything and start again to get it done back up, it was a nightmare trying to hitch it back up to the towball on my own  Crying or Very sad,  but after that I had no more trouble at all  Very Happy
_________________
Alan

----------------------------------------------------------
My neighbors don't like my mud splattered Suzuki. Do I look bothered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
little sammy
****


Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Posts: 486
Location: Milton Keynes

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

ideal_dog wrote:
little sammy wrote:
ideal_dog wrote:
I met Shaz (zuke) today when I went to her house to pick up her blue sj which I bought for spares.
She's a lovely girl, and her and her family were very helpful.

Thanks Shaz, it was a pleasure to meet you all  Smile



forget that,did my a frame do its job Wink


Lol...I got to tell you Liam, it scared me to death!! I really hate the bloody things but it got me home so can't complain.
I had one incident about half hour into the journey when I noticed the car I was towing suddenly appeared in my offside mirror and the van I was towing it with started pulling to the right  Shocked
I pulled over and had a look and found one of the chains had somehow worked loose.
I had to undo everything and start again to get it done back up, it was a nightmare trying to hitch it back up to the towball on my own  Crying or Very sad,  but after that I had no more trouble at all  Very Happy



Told ya Shocked
_________________
Ive created a monster.............
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
zuke
**


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Location: huntingdon, england

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to hear you got back ok m8 you will have to show us all wot u do with it and what did you think to my green one
kind regards zuke aka shaz
_________________
1987 sj410 (zuke)
small but mighty


Last edited by zuke on Tue May 25, 2010 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
me and the wife
*******


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 1013
Location: gosport

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

post a pic of the a bar please, it sounds funny Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
ideal_dog
****


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Daventry, Northampton

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

zuke wrote:
glad to hear you got back ok m8 you will have to show us all wot u do with it and what did you think to my green one
kind regards zuke aka shaz

I was glad I got back ok too zuke, I hated towing it with that silly A-frame.
I will post pics of the progress I make with my new blue SJ  Very Happy . I've already started removing bits and planning the way it's going to be.
Your green SJ has probably the cleanest rust free body I've ever seen on an SJ, it's pretty impressive.
_________________
Alan

----------------------------------------------------------
My neighbors don't like my mud splattered Suzuki. Do I look bothered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
ideal_dog
****


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 307
Location: Daventry, Northampton

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and the wife wrote:
post a pic of the a bar please, it sounds funny Shocked

Shocked I didn't find it much fun at all  Laughing . Apparently Liam (little sammy) ended up across 3 lanes of the M1 using that very same A-frame (The one I borrowed from him)
He'll have some pics of his A-frame I suspect, but it looks quite normal apart from being bent and twisted a bit from his M1 exploits  Laughing
_________________
Alan

----------------------------------------------------------
My neighbors don't like my mud splattered Suzuki. Do I look bothered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All contents © Hobson's Choice IT Solutions Ltd 1997 on
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group