4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

suzuki x90 project for offer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 19:54    Post subject: suzuki x90 project for offer Reply with quote

i have a lovely suzuki x90,its a purple blue colour it is automatic gearbox with a 1590 cc engine.it has a private plate which i could remove.this car has side steps and big 15 inch alloys which appear to be suzuki and it has a front bar which looks like it wasnt cheap.i had a new window motor fitted in the drivers door which was'nt cheap.its very clean inside with a cd and radio.it has the two piece targa roof with the bags for stow away.the roof does not leak.
but now the bad news it recently broke down and was recovered by the r a c,once home a mechanic checked it out and has found the cambelt broken and the camshaft stuck,the bottom pulley is turning with no problem. i have had quotes and because it is a bit unusual the parts seem a problem and cost so im calling it a day.i have another vehicle my boyfriend has lent me so not realy bothered.i have owned it for about 18 months and its been a lot of fun and looks well cool in the summer with the roof removed.sad to go but i must move on and i would remove the plate.if you want to put it back on the road and want the plate left on we can sort something out. the plate has been valued at £500 so i will sell it as scrap or repair. must say all panels and wings all in good condition with no dents or rust.if you are interested please contact me and i could post some pics or maybe you could come and view....regards jane

Last edited by jane on Sun May 23, 2010 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 19:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of price are you looking for?

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
jane

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 15:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mate, thanks for your last reply for the camshaft sensor which i was given the wrong info until i called a friend who is a mechanic and discovered the belt broken and the rest.he says this would be a lovely x90 to have to break and would be good for some one with the time and effort to save from the scrapyard.
anyway i want £300 for the car the plates recently been valued at £500 by a company on the internet.but if you take the whole car with plate and save me the hassle i would accept £550. many thanks for your interest...jane
zocko

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell you what, you get the car to me and ill rebuild the engine for £250 plus parts if your interested?

the car pulling it out of the mud is a suzuki
me and the wife

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

bargain  Very Happy
jane

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 20:17    Post subject: repairs Reply with quote

thanks for the offer and it sounds very reasonable but my mechanic friend would do the job for free in his spare time if i chased up the parts.i havent got the time or got room for the car to be laid up,also got a new car being lined up as my boyfriend needs his car back asap.never mind but this is quite a nice looker with its wheels and arches and the other parts and its reg. regards jane
me and the wife

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would give £300 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: