All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Winter top for Jimny Convertable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Jimny modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 16:29    Post subject: Winter top for Jimny Convertable Reply with quote

Just got my first Jimny ('01 convertable) and joined this club.
I want to do a lot to the car but am trying to take one step at a time and not get over excited.

**I'm looking for a winter top but have searched the web and found nothing.....any ideas?**
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 16:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

whitey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 20:16    Post subject: Re: Winter top for Jimny Convertable Reply with quote

[quote="Rose"]Just got my first Jimny ('01 convertable) and joined this club.
I want to do a lot to the car but am trying to take one step at a time and not get over excited.

**I'm looking for a winter top but have searched the web and found nothing.....any ideas?**[/quote]

Hello there,
I am new to the forum aswell (this is my 1st post)
ive have just got back from spain today and i see a jimny with a hardtop replacing his soft top,
if you do find out where to get one id be greatful to hear where you found it :)
jack
oaks

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome,
It's difficult to find a hard top for a Jimny, i'm joinned into an other suzuki forum and there's a lot of people with Jimnys, if you know some spanish you could try it there
Red Rocky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 21:32    Post subject: Hardtop for Softtop Reply with quote

I have one (or both to be correct) which I may part with........I'm not giving it away tho...
Red Rocky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any offers for it?
seeyoujimny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested, how much you want? what condition they in? colour etc? or can you tell me where you acquired it?? ive got a 2001 jimny
dunkintheshed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 23:12    Post subject: Hard roof or soft replacement roof Reply with quote

I have also been looking for one of thesehard roofs, what is the asking price? £50, £100, £200 ?
cheers
Dunk
Panda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 20:46    Post subject: Removable Hardtop for a Jimny Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to the club and have just purchased my first Jimny. Seems I am joining a list of people all looking for a removable hard top. I have seen several fitted, but have not been able to find out who makes them...any ideas?  

Here's hopiing!
seeyoujimny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I have a cunning plan!!!!! just remembered I have a Spanish mate, i will email her and get her on the case, maybee we'll get a discount if we order in bulk!?!?!?
Lip_ripper00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or mabye I will buy 60 -70 put them in a container and ship them over!! Man if it was that simple Rolling Eyes
dan4x4novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 15:24    Post subject: Hard Top Reply with quote

Am also the proud owner of a Jimny Soft top X reg 2000 model. Did any one ever have any joy with the hard tops and if so where from.
colinloughlin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 22:56    Post subject: Jimny removable hard top Reply with quote

I have a Jimny removable hard top for sale!

It came on the 03 Jimny that we bought last year, It's black, two piece. Good condition.

It was fairly straightforward to take off but would probably require someone who knows what they're doing to fit it for the the first time. The rear window is heated and that needs electrics etc.

As I understand it, it cost over £1000 new, and you can certainly see that - the build quality and finish are very good.

Price £400.

If anyone's interested my number is

Colin Loughlin
07815 143792
Hobworth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 14:52    Post subject: Re: Jimny removable hard top Reply with quote

colinloughlin wrote:
I have a Jimny removable hard top for sale!

It came on the 03 Jimny that we bought last year, It's black, two piece. Good condition.

It was fairly straightforward to take off but would probably require someone who knows what they're doing to fit it for the the first time. The rear window is heated and that needs electrics etc.

As I understand it, it cost over £1000 new, and you can certainly see that - the build quality and finish are very good.

Price £400.

If anyone's interested my number is

Colin Loughlin
07815 143792

Hi Colin, just picked up this thread - do you still have the Jimny hard top??
Hobworth
Red Rocky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have one...but I'm not on the forum anymore, so call on 07786 332299....Richard
Red Rocky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

now sold....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki Jimny modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: