2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

vitara rebiuld

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:46    Post subject: vitara rebiuld Reply with quote

just got a 94 vitara its surfing from a lot of tin worm  Rolling Eyes  have all ready welded the iner wings needs loads more welding am going to be respraying it as well  Cool  will try and get some pics on  Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mad

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats just some of the rust will put more pics as i go  Very Happy
DaiRees

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, done all those bits on my SJ Laughing  Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

will take closer look next time  Embarassed  the more i look the more i find cant wait to get the grinder out  Twisted Evil going to have a go at making those rock sliders up in stead of new sill going to use some thick plate for the floor/body mount once all the welding and new panels spray job is finished i can get the snrokel back on and start on the engine side  Twisted Evil  1.6 top end 8 valve and 16 valve bottom end  Confused  so im toldany way  Rolling Eyes  its also got 14 spot lights to go back on and be rewired  Evil or Very Mad
mad

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

now have to repair the bullbars   Mad   cut out a section of tube and sleve and weld in where else am i going to find the dreaded tin worm  Shocked   Confused  all good fun  Smile  mot at end of month not looking good  Embarassed  Laughing
mad

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got the revers lights working (2 spot lights wired in to the wireing loom ) the rear lights are a right mess not a standard light fitted all trailer lights and other  Confused the rear bumper is not standerd was told it was home made but dont think it is  Wink just the welding to do and then ready for its respray going from green to shiney black  Twisted Evil  inside and out will post some more pics when can get camera some battryes  Laughing
mad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

the boot floor is now out going to start on the rear body mounts next cut the rot out and weld some nice thick plate back in  Very Happy  then the sills going 2 be replaced finaly got it in to a garage so the work can get started  Very Happy
sindrib

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just finishing this myself in my car a 1991 vitara on 36"mudder tires,,  well It's not fun at all. LOL
kirkbish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, im new to the site. Ive recently done a 89 vitara 1.6 8v engine conversion into my old 85 sj410. she turns over but has no spark, do you know much about this sort of operation Question
roberts.christeen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ir is too old for getting fun any more from that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Projects & Builds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: