4x4 Mart magazine discount

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

SJ413 Vs. Jimny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SRN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:07    Post subject: SJ413 Vs. Jimny Reply with quote

As one might be able to tell from my signature, I'm from the US where we have been devoid of Suzuki's continuation of the venerable SJ413 since 1995. I've recently been chatting with a fellow who imported a 2006 Jimny from Japan and have been contemplating doing the same. I have a few questions though and I thought that some of the people here might be able to answer them:
I would want to modify a Jimny to be suitable for my 4-Wheeling needs (I live about 560Km from Moab, Utah), what is available? I currently own a 1986 SJ413 that has a mild lift (about 2 inches), a 4:1.16 Transfer Case and a LockRight in the rear differential. I know Old Man Emu has 2 inch lift coils, but what about everything else? Is the transfer case the same design as in the SJ413? And if it is different, is lower gearing available? What about the axles? What modifications are available for them?

Thanks in advance!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: