All Wheel Drive Club

Suzuki 4x4 Club™
Dedicated to all Suzuki 4x4 Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
suzuki 4x4 club forumsSuzuki 4x4 Forums   CalendarCalendar  Suzuki 4x4 Club ShopClub Shop  Suzuki 4x4 Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
Suzuki 4x4 HomeSuzuki 4x4 Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Firebond

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaiRees

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:05    Post subject: Firebond Reply with quote

...Can't fault them, just renewed for the 2nd time (starting my 3rd year with them). Premium this year was £99 TPF&T Razz . My suzuki's just a weekend toy, so I've got it on 3000 mile classic policy that covers offroading and doesn't mind mods. Tried Sureterm and Adrian Flux but they couldn't come close Confused
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Richie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good price.

I pay £130 fully comp with KGM on their Roadsure 4x4 scheme. Been with them for several years now. Never had to claim so cant comment on that part of their service but the money transfers from my account OK
Laughing
Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pay £800 a year Shocked and i would not dream of telling them what i do Shocked

IMPERIAL A/F SOCKETS: Once used for working on older cars and motorcycles, they are now used mainly for impersonating that 13mm or 19mm socket you've been searching for for the last 15 minutes.
redneck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just adding

Don't forget that "greenlaning" would be driving on Byways which are legal roads. If that's not covered by standard insurance I would seriously question why Wink

Play days are another thing altogether.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suzuki 4x4 Club™ Forum Index -> Suzuki insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: